Why VoIP for your business? Because VoIP lets you combine voice and data into a single, easy to manage service. Many business owners have heard about VoIP but they’re not sure how it can work with their business.
It’s a step toward greater efficiency and productivity.
VoIP allows you to have your phone line on an IP network. Unified communications offers the power of a phone service with a secure network. By combining all of your communications, from voice to data, you can enjoy cost-effective, easy to use business solution full of features that will help you do business better.
VoIP helps you focus on your business.
When you switch to an IP based communications system, you’ll find that you’ll increase productivity and allow you time to focus on more important matters than IT. You’ll spend less money on travel by using online conferencing and other tools for better collaboration. Your employees will have more ways to stay connected with easier ways to maintain access to your network, whether at work or at home.
VoIP lets you have many features without paying extra fees.
Business rich features such as voicemail, caller id, conferencing, forwarding and follow me are added without paying extra fees. You’ll find that it’s easy to work remotely from any place with an Internet connection.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET VOIP
1. Less expensive phone service
2. Affordable local and long distance
3. Free calling features with optional advanced features
6. 24/7 monitoring of your phone system by IT professionals
7. Save money by combining your phone and data networks
8. Increase employee productivity
9. Gives you time to focus on your business and not your network
10. No charge for incoming calls.
Photo credit: The NetVanta 7100 from Adtran